We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and for the purposes of this regulation the data controller is URENCO Limited (Registered Office: URENCO Court, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, SL2 4JS, Company No: 01022789).
URENCO Limited is under a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect and will only use that information in accordance with the law, including the GDPR. We use appropriate technologies and encryption to safeguard data and apply strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
What information do we collect from visitors to our website?
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following user data, for the following purposes:
- Technical information (such as the IP address and browser type
- Information about your visit (such as the pages you request, clickstream to, through and from our site, download errors and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs)); and
- Small bits of data stored on your computer called ‘cookies’. Find out what we use them for, and how you can control their use by viewing our cookies policy.
This data is processed in a way that does not identify individuals. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will use this data to administer and improve our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing and statistical purposes.
What happens when you link to another site?
The Richie programme website contains links to other URENCO Group company websites.
The Richie programme website may also include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. It is important that you read the privacy statement of any website which collects personal information. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy notice.
We do not pass on any personal information you have given us to any third parties.
Use of your information
This is information about you that you provide us when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and, should you wish to physically visit one of our facilities, appropriate photo ID. We will use this to provide you with the information that you request from us, organise further contact, and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We use our website server log file to identify patterns of website use to enable us to improve the service we offer our site visitors. We do not use them to identify individual users of our website.
Disclosure of your information
We will have the right to share your personal information with third parties where:
- you have applied for employment, selected third parties that assist us with our recruitment process; and
- we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
We will ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice and GDPR requirements, and we will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
Your legal rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on legitimate interest and there is something which makes you feel that the processing of your data impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights please contact URENCO Limited’s representative by writing to the following address or email:
Head of Group Internal Audit and Risk, URENCO Court, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, SL2 4JS
Email address: [email protected]
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. For the UK, this would be the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk). A list of authorities for all countries in the European Economic Area is available from the European Commission (www.ec.europa.eu).